Contact Information February 14, 2011Posted by Darrell Rudmann in Contact.
Education February 14, 2010Posted by Darrell Rudmann in Education.
Ph.D., Educational Psychology, 2005
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Dissertation title: “Empirical accuracy and consistency in college students’ knowledge of classical astronomy”
- Committee: Drs. George W. McConkie (chair), William F. Brewer, David E. Brown, Ranxiao Wang
- California State University, Long Beach
- Thesis title: “Auditory Cue Accuracy in Localization and Identification Stages of Visual Search”
- Committee: Drs. Thomas Z. Strybel (chair), J. Robert Newman, Keith Colman
Selected Papers & Presentations February 14, 2009Posted by Darrell Rudmann in About.
- Rudmann, D. S., McCarley, J. S, & Kramer, A. F. (2003). Bimodal displays improve speech comprehension in environments with multiple speakers. Human Factors, 45, 329-336.
- Rudmann, D. S. (2002, April). Solving astronomy problems can be limited by intuited knowledge or spatial ability. Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Educational Research Association, New Orleans, LA.
- Rudmann, D. S., & Strybel, T. Z. (1999). Auditory spatial facilitation of visual search performance in virtual environments. Human Factors, 41, 146-160.